the past result:
- walk/jog – yes
- pushup/bodyweight exercises – 1/2
- laundry – yes
- cleaning – no
- eat healthy??!? or not alot – no
- relax it’s Sunday -yes, also monday yes but that’s bad
verdict: i’m no longer a vegetable, but i eat like a panda…all day long
weight: 194.8lbs (guess that’s an improvement, but maybe i just pooped)
2/19 – 5841 (forgot to carry my phone while meandering a couple laps)
2/20 – 5109 (less steps but felt like a better workout…might’ve been the 30+ pushups)
Del taco chicken rollers, first-time taiwanese instant beef noodles, free starbucks gouda cheese and bacon slider, pho, new york style pizza…it’s been 2 days of non-stop gorging while frantically trying and failing to counter it was some half-hearted jogging/walking and a few pushups.
the new plan:
- walk/jog/pushups/bodyweight exercises
- be a good worker (bleh)
- no degen no degen no degen
- can’t possibly eat more, so eating less is the only option?
- try to drop a couple pounds before my nephew’s 1st…
- be more social?