the past result:
Another semi-decent day in terms of my amateur attempts to work out and stuff.
verdict: the frantic overcompensating prior to crisis.
weight: 197 (-2.?) did I actually burn some calories or just take a massive dump?
2017.03.01 – 10407 steps. 10k+ steps as often as I can sounds like a decent starting objective.
2017.02.28 – 9500+ steps. A good day. Also 40 pushups.
2017.03.01 – 55 pushups. 50+ pushups a day is it possible?
2017.02.28 – 40 pushups.
2017.03.01 – mini chicken veggie bowl w/ white rice from flame broiler for lunch; mooshu pork and some szechuan garlic chicken w/ rice for dinner. Didn’t eat enough for lunch, ate too much for dinner. 9/10ths of a can of squirt…need to drink non-caloric drinks…or just water.
Rome wasn’t build in a day…or 2 days…I don’t want to be Rome, just a skinny fat guy weighing under 175lbs.
the new plan:
- 3miles of jogging/walking 3 times a week (plus 10k+ steps)
- work on increasing my daily pushup count (minimum 50 a day)
- stay on top of work (close the deal and make moneyzzz)
- don’t degen (uh-oh vegas this weekend…)
- make the moneys (see above)